Silly me, I didn’t even know these awards existed until I received a comment today that I’ve been nominated. The categories one can be nominated for are:
- The Versatile Blogger award ( positive and inspiring blogs with a variety of content, quotes, poetry, music, humour and inspirational advice)
- One Lovely Blogger award (for those bloggers who stick to a theme to brighten our day)
- Beautiful Blogger (blogs about life and living)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (Blogs about divorce or singledom)
The rules that go along with accepting the award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 interesting things about yourself (15 for versatile blogger and one lovely blogger).
- Nominate 7 bloggers you admire.
- Leave a comment on each of the blog’s letting them know they have been nominated.
- Post the award on your blog site somewhere
I would like to start with a Thank You! to Elizabeth at Almost Spring I am grateful for your nomination. Very surprised that you were able to find me all the way from Australia. I am honored that you posted a link to my blog within your posting.
Seven things about me
- I am height challenged at 4ft 11″ short.
- I secretly enjoy watching Tom and Jerry reruns for a chance to sit and literally veg out.
- I recently learned I love to zip line even though I am terrified of heights.
- I have COMPLETELY become obsessed with Butterflies, their meaning, their shape, their strength!
- I am not, never have been and never will be a morning person.
- People say I’m stronger than I think I am.
- I’m very passionate about the things I love, whether it be people, my job, or things I enjoy doing.
I nominate the following: (more nominations in the future as I increase the amount of blogs I follow)
beautiful blogger: Empower Moments
Thanks again for the award, It’s so cool to be recognized from down under!!!
If you know of other blogs that deserve nomination please feel free to comment in the reply section.